Talk Africa was originally a newsletter published in 2007. It was a collaboration between Graham Knight and Ogochukwu Nweke of The 42nd Generation. We are now making the the original feature articles available on this blog and will will write new articles and aim to include new writers.
These are the original aims of Talk Africa:
- Talk Africa is a youth orientated publication.
- It aims to rekindle a sense of pride in Africa and its values.
- It aims to present a positive view of the continent and to put it centre stage in our consideration of the world.
- It recognises the conflict between maintaining tradition and becoming modern and will explore this tension.
- Above all it wishes to provide a focal point for new ideas that will create a new generation amongst the youth. A generation that is proud to stand up and be called African.